21 September 2009

Shameless self-promotion

As I've mentioned before, I'm between jobs at the moment. So I thought I'd post my resume here, for two reasons:
  1. To see if anyone has comments or suggestions for me
  2. Just in case anyone reading this happens to be hiring
Anyway, since Blogger only allows graphics to be uploaded, here is my resume as a .png (click on the image for full resolution):
Next, I'm available for speaking engagements large and small, on a variety of topics. Drop me a line at king[dot]rabbert[at]gmail[dot]com. Some topics:
  • Developing virtue in your life
  • The process of discernment
  • A Catholic View of the World: what, why, and how Catholics think
Also, I'm getting a group blog started called "The Good, the True, the Just". The idea is to promote virtue in both personal and public life. My own perspective is that of Catholic morality and social teaching, but I hope it's interesting and accessible to non-Catholics and even non-Christians. Do let me know what you think!

0 comboxers: