09 September 2009

My recent absence

I know how much you all depend on my posting to give meaning and purpose to your lives, and I have felt the increasing weight of responsibility each day that I have not been able to post recently. *sigh* Here is my explanation.

On Friday last, I was part of a team making a major presentation to the staff of my parish. We're doing great things there, and trying to do even greater. Anyway, the prep took most of my time and energy leading up to it, and then I spent the entire weekend recovering.

Oh, and yesterday I was babysitting Mr. Tooth all day.

Note that this is not an apology. My dad has enforced one of Gibbs' rules: Never say you're sorry; it's a sign of weakness.

2 comboxers:

Amy said...

Excellent reclining pose! And never apologize. It's bad form. ;)

Amy said...

PS - Happy Birthday!!