06 November 2009

I'm not so sure about this...

Breaking News: Catholic Deacon publishes "The Order by which People Get Into Heaven"!!

The part that makes me skeptical?
To be admitted only after review by the Screening Board (Catherine of Siena, chairwoman), the Board of Appeals (Meher Baba, chairman) and the Last Gasp Committee (Cardinal Joseph Bernadin, chairman): poets, novelists, buskers, spies, New York Yankees fans.


Yankees fans I understand, and poets. But come on, cut novelists a little slack!

Maybe my girl Kate will help me get through...

2 comboxers:

Anonymous said...

ethicists are only admitted if hell freezes over? :( boo

Amy said...

"ethicists are only admitted if hell freezes over?"

Yes. But who understands the Ways of God?

Also, note that the family and I are automatic shoes-ins. Rob, if you get yourself a band, you too, are on the admitted without the committee review.